4sponser

Monday, January 30, 2012

Intro

Hello,
I have no idea why I am doing this except that I wanted to leave a comment on TEB's blog.  She said that I needed a google account and this is where it led me :)
I named it "Always Dreaming" because.. err..well..I AM always dreaming.  Dreaming of being swept away like in a romantic movie....dreaming of the best place on earth - SANIBEL ISLAND FL....looking at everyone else's blog and dreaming of of doing some of the wonderfully inventive and crafty things that I see there. Ahhh....that's me in a nutshell.....always dreaming.  The actual DOING - not so much.  maybe since I've taken this tiny step maybe I will be inspired to DO more so that I can share... if anyone happens to stop by.......

1 comment:

  1. And I'm going to give you a bonus entry for not only following & commenting but starting your own blog.

    ReplyDelete