4sponser

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Newport Oregon - Part 2

How about some west coast sunset shots?  Every night was different from the one before as every hour was different as well.  Our first night......



The sun is just starting to set


Cool clouds but not much color.  (none of these photos have been edited)


Ahh....now we have a little sun peaking through.


A beautiful ending to a great first day in Oregon...


Don't you just love the pink reflection on the sea and sand?  I know I do.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful!

    Did you go to the Aquarium? They have an awesome touch tank.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Della. We had done the aquarium in VA Beach not so long ago so we didn't go. I am definitely a huge Oregon fan now though so I do see a return, or perhaps a trip to Washington next year.

      Delete
  2. The clouds look amazing, especially in your second photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a cool pic. That's why I included it. It was my fav for this sunset.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Kim. I kinda like it :). This state is just incredible.

      Delete
  4. I've been to that area of Oregon and I know how beautiful it is. Lucky you. I'm out on the east coast now with my friend from Astoria, Oregon. We have great sunrises out here! I just found you through Debbiedoo's. I'm your latest follower and a fellow newbie. Hope you'll stop by my place sometime. (I'm a big fan of Sanibel Island too, although I haven't been there for some time now.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Peggy. Thank you so much for stopping by. I love Oregon now. It doesn't replace Sanibel in my heart though. We went up to Seaside for 3 nights. That is kinda close to Astoria. I will be sharing many more photos in the next few days. I will also pop by your blog and become a follower.

      Delete