4sponser

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hello Again

I am so very sorry that I have been so absent after promising to do better.  I mean, after all, I do have a new craft space, a new computer near that craft space to post all the new things that I create.  Only thing is...there hasn't been much creating going on.

You see, I lost my younger sister a few weeks ago and that has taken the wind from my sails completely.  She had just turned 50.  No major health issues.  We knew she wasn't in the greatest of shape, but really, very few of us are.  She had lost her only child to a car accident 6 years ago and I think her spirit went with him.  It just took a little while for her body to catch up.  I hope there is a heaven and I so hope that they are together now. 

I do have a few things that I want to post about really soon.  I won a fabulous giveaway from Villabarnes that I have dedicated to my sister Chriss. 

I've even been back on my beloved Sanibel Island.

And I've made a few things (before her passing) that I still have to share.

Not much longer....and I promise (pinky swear) to do better about posting.  I still visit you guys, just haven't had the energy to post myself.  But I will.........

Thanks for everything.

11 comments:

  1. Roxanne, my heart goes out to you and I'm so sorry for your loss. My brother in law passed away last week and we are thrown for a loop. It's always a shock, no matter what the circumstances. I'll say a prayer for you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Kim, I hate hearing that. I am praying for you and yours too.

      Delete
  2. Losing a loved one is the hardest thing in the world. I'm so sorry for your loss and sorrow. Remember the good times. You will always have your sister in your heart. XO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your sister, my heart goes out to you and your family. Take this time to heal. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending all good thoughts your way. Capt. Brian

    ReplyDelete
  5. You never have to apologize for not blogging. Take time to heal & when you do get back in the swing you'll be stronger than ever. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so very sorry for your loss. I have a younger sister and can't imagine my life without her. My heart goes out to you. Take care and just do what you feel like doing! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete